Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cthulhu masks anyone?

OK so this blog is WAY out of chronological order, but I'm trying.  Anyway,  my oldest son saw a Cthulhu mask on the internet and wanted one.  Well the person selling it wanted $60 + shipping...uh...NO!  BUT I told him, if you can find me a pattern I can make one.  So he did, and I did...it wasn't very hard, but the original pattern comes out quite large, so in subsequent attempts I made it smaller, because...as soon as one kid had one...they all wanted one, all different colors of course:


 Except my middle son, who found a whole different completely more complicated project for me.  More to come on that one, I have to wait for him to bring it back from his dad's so I can take pics of it.  Let's just say...it wasn't easy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment