Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome!

In the beginning...
I've decided to start a blog about all my doll adventures and craft stuff that I make.  My daughter for her 7th birthday asked for an American Girl doll, so I obliged.  I also tossed myself into a world I didn't know existed.  The doll collector world.  It's been interesting, inspiring, and sometimes a bit odd...but it is what it is.  I started off just doing a little research on the dolls and what makes them worth more than the 18" dolls at Target or Walmart.  Then I got sucked in.

  I didn't have tons of money to buy her a bunch of AG doll clothes for her doll, so my Mother and I started sewing for her doll.  This prompted me to buy a couple used ones off ebay so we could have clothes "models".  It's so much fun to sew and make things for the dolls, they never complain LOL, about the color, the fit, how many times they have to try it on...etc.

This is the beginning...who knows where it will end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment